How cosmetic dentistry can completely transform the appearance of your teeth and gums?
Over the years, our patients at Kelley Family Dental Center have had increased interest in esthetic dentistry or cosmetic dentistry. While having a beautiful, bright, and perfect smile not only enhances our appearance and gives us the ability to smile with improved confidence, it does not always come naturally for everyone. By working with a cosmetic dentist in Albuquerque, New Mexico, you can find out more about ways to improve the teeth and gums for a more attractive smile–all while remaining affordable and attainable on almost any budget!
What can cosmetic dentistry achieve?
There are many common dental issues that can be resolved using esthetic dentistry services, including:
- Changing the shape, size, and alignment of the teeth.
- Disguise gaps and spaces noticed between teeth.
- Correct or improve the natural bite alignment.
- Brighten or lighten the color of the natural tooth enamel.
- Repair broken, chipped, cracked, or decayed teeth.
- Replace extracted or missing teeth in the dental arch.
- Replace old dental work, such as unsightly silver amalgam fillings or metal crowns.
What are some common cosmetic services provided by Drs. Jonathan and Gretchen Kelley?
We are pleased to offer a selection of esthetic treatments at our office to help you achieve your dream smile! We may recommend any of the following treatments or suggest a combination of services for a full smile makeover:
- Composite resin fillings for areas of decay.
- Porcelain crowns (caps).
- Porcelain fixed bridges to replace missing teeth.
- Porcelain or composite resin veneers.
- Teeth contouring with composite bonding.
- Professional teeth whitening with take-home trays.
- Composite resin dental bonding.
- Adult orthodontics to realign front teeth.
- Dermal fillers for lip plumping or facial contouring.
- Botox to reduce wrinkles and reverse aging.
Remember, your smile speaks volumes before you even say a word!
By working with a cosmetic dentist, you can learn more about esthetic dentistry services designed to enhance your appearance and improve your self-confidence! At Kelley Family Dental Center, Drs. Jonathan and Gretchen Kelley work alongside you to provide you with the solutions you desire to achieve the smile you want! Call 505-898-4504 to request a visit at 4801 Montano Road NW, A3, in Albuquerque, NM. We are open to new and returning patients and families in the surrounding communities of West Albuquerque, North East Hides, and the North and South Valleys of New Mexico.